Sunday 20 February 2011

Spent two grand on two horses in two hours.

Not a gambler in any part of my life, but to parse the time some times I watch Channel 4 Racing, yesterday after the add for Paddy Power Racing, the one with the teacher and a whip reciting the Paddy Power times table, that's got you thinking, but not about horses I bet, The encouragement was there to think more creatively , about my next piece of art. So it was up the charity shop looking for horses, not much choice but for the total of 40 pence, I got two pathetic looking examples, after handing over two grand coins from my pocket, I walked away like a small kid pleased as punch. 
Now I have the track and two horses to train/photo shop.
                                                                .


No comments:

Post a Comment